- High school transcript must include final senior year grades
- Transcript must indicate date of graduation
- Student who attended more than one college must submit official transcripts from each institution.
The specific minimum requirements for transfer students include the following:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year high school or the equivalent with at least 15 units of credit
- Verification of good academic standing at the institution from which the applicant wishes to transfer
- A minimum 2.5 GPA for their most recent full time semester of college- level course work and a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA for all college level coursework attempted
- A minimum of 24 transferable credits completed. If 24 credits have not been completed the student’s high school record will also be evaluated
Additional resources and tools are available on ,国产偷拍视频 a free, nation-wide network designed to help students explore their college transfer options. Visit the link to find out how your classes will transfer to Illinois College or
Considering an online degree?
国产偷拍视频Visit our to learn how to transfer previous credit to our online programs.